- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brooke Chaffin has joined Disney Interactive Media Group (DIMG) as Senior Vice President of Women and Family, according to a release from the company.
Chaffin takes on the newly created role overseeing women and family focused experiences for Disney Online. She will be based in the North Hollywood office and will report to DIMG Co-President Jimmy Pitaro.
Previously, Chaffin served as the President of Auditude, Inc., a media and technology company focused on solving issues around online video distribution and monetization.
Prior to joining Auditude, she spent six years at Yahoo! in a variety of roles in Yahoo!’s Media Group, where she was responsible for content strategy and new business for Yahoo!’s media properties.
“Her vast knowledge of the online space, coupled with her creativity and understanding of what moms and families want from their Internet experiences in this evolving marketplace makes her a perfect fit for our organization,” Pitaro said in a press release.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day