- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
WESTMINSTER, Calif. — Sandra Bullock wants court protection from a fan who was arrested for investigation of trying to run down her husband outside their home.
Bullock filed a request for a restraining order on Tuesday in Orange County Superior Court, asking a judge to ban Marcia Diana Valentine from contacting or coming within 500 yards of the actress, her husband Jesse James or his three children.
The ban would cover the couple’s home and workplaces, and the children’s school or child care site.
Valentine, 45, of Huntington Beach was arrested last month for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon. She remained free on $25,000 bail pending a May 22 court hearing.
No charges had been filed as of Thursday, as prosecutors continued to review the case.
A call to a phone listing for an M. Valentine in Huntington Beach was not immediately returned. A second number for an M. Valentine was no longer in service.
Valentine was arrested after the incident that occurred when Bullock asked her to leave the couple’s home in Sunset Beach, authorities said.
James, host of TV’s “Monster Garage,” was not hurt.
Valentine had made several previous visits to the home, where the couple once found her lying in front of their garage door, authorities said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day