- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cablevision Systems said Friday that Deborah Dolan-Sweeney and Brad Dorsogna will join its board of directors. Dolan-Sweeney also is a director of the charitable Dolan Family Foundation and Dolan Children’s Foundation, and she is the daughter of Cablevision chairman Charles Dolan. Dorsogna is owner of and executive producer at Artistree Prods.; he is Dolan’s son-in-law.
Mixed Q2 for AdLabs
Adlabs Films, India’s leading film banner and theatrical chain, reported a 217% jump in quarterly revenue but a sharp drop in net profit thanks to the absorption of a related radio division into its accounting. Mumbai-based Adlabs said that revenue for the three months ending June 30 rose to $62.5 million.
GUILTY ON THE BOOKS
A former NBC Universal bookkeeper pleaded guilty Friday to being part of a scheme to steal more than $1 million that he and his boss were accused of using for personal expenses, including a summer rental home. The plea came months after a guilty plea by his supervisor, former NBC Uni treasurer Victor Jung. James Walsh pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy and one count of wire fraud.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day