- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Granada America, the U.S. production division of U.K.-based ITV, has reorganized its senior management team. Executive vp Sam Zoda has been promoted to COO, Julie Meldal-Johnsen has been upped to senior vp business development, and senior vp business affairs Ivan Garel-Jones will now concentrate exclusively on the company’s nonscripted business after a period overseeing business development.
CLEAR CHANNEL MOVES
Clear Channel Communications’ radio unit has signed several key executives to long-term contracts and promoted four of them. The move comes on the heels of a new five-year contract with radio unit president and CEO John Hogan. Among the newly promoted is Evan Harrison. He is adding president of Clear Channel’s online music and radio unit while also keeping his executive vp title at Clear Channel Radio.
Disney topper Robert Iger touted his company’s diversified revenue streams on CNBC’s “Mad Money” with Jim Cramer on Monday. While Wall Street has been concerned about the effects of a weak U.S. economy, Iger highlighted that advertising represents only 20% of Disney’s revenue.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day