- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CAA has hired literary agent Mollie Glick, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Glick, who is based in New York, spent the past eight years at Foundry Literary + Media, where her clients included authors Jonathan Evison (West of Here, The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving), Carol Rifka Brunt (Tell the Wolves I’m Home), Sarah McCoy (The Baker’s Daughter) and Al Benjamin (The Thing About Jellyfish) as well as poet Patricia Lockwood and the webseries The Haunting of Sunshine Girl. Those clients have come with her to CAA.
The agency’s seven-year-old publishing division recently enjoyed its best year ever, with client books collectively spending 44 weeks on the New York Times best-sellers list, including Jimmy Fallon’s No. 1 children’s picture book Your Baby’s First Word Will be Dada, Drew Barrymore’s Wildflower, Brian Grazer’s A Curious Mind, Whoopi Goldberg’s If Someone Says “You Complete Me,” Run! and YouTube stars Tyler Oakley’s Binge and Mamrie Hart’s You Deserve a Drink.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day