- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CAA agent Shawna Kornberg will greet the new year with a new job. Starting Jan. 6, she will report to Brillstein as a manager.
Kornberg developed close relationships with many Brillstein managers during her eight years at CAA, where she represented both emerging and established talent in the comedy department.
Kornberg’s hiring at Brillstein follows the promotion of Zack Morgenroth to manager earlier this year. Morgenroth, a USC graduate who joined the company as an intern in the fall of 2008, worked for partner Aleen Keshishian and currently works with several Brillstein clients, including Jennifer Aniston, Sky Ferreira, Miranda Kerr, Gwyneth Paltrow, Natalie Portman and Justin Theroux.
“This is a great time in the management business,” Brillstein CEO Jon Liebman said in a statement. “We’re excited to welcome Shawna and congratulate Zack as we look to the new year and beyond.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day