- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
EBG, which also has offices in New York, Orlando and Las Vegas, provides travel and entertainment perk programs for more than 40,000 corporate clients who together reach more than 50 million employees nationwide. CAA’s hospitality division, which was established in 2015, will now be managed by EBG, which is led by founder and CEO Brett Reizen.
“Brett Reizen and his team at EBG have built a remarkable business that is unlike anything else in the marketplace,” CAA president Richard Lovett said in a statement. “Providing its entertainment partners with unique access to its significant distribution pipeline, EBG’s state-of-the-art technology integration with major ticketing and travel providers, combined with its direct-to-consumer relationships and data-driven approach, truly differentiates it from other organizations. We look forward to working with EBG to further solidify its position as a leading industry solution.”
Premium Experience had exclusive partnerships with MLB, the NBA and the NHL, and those relationships will continue.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day