- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CAA has opened new downtown Nashville offices in the SunTrust Building at 201 4th Avenue North, the Century City-based agency announced Monday.
The company has a long-term lease of the 13-story tower’s 23,000-square-foot penthouse space. The building is next door to the historic Ryman Auditorium, the live performance venue formerly known as the Grand Ole Opry House.
The agency’s Nashville operations, which are focused on music, are led by John Huie, Rod Essig, Scott Clayton, Marc Dennis and Darin Murphy.
CAA has had a presence in Nashville since 1991; its office there was the agency’s first outside of Los Angeles. The company had been at an office on West End Avenue for the past 19 years.
“Providing ever more resources and opportunities for our clients is the cornerstone of our business, and with our growth, we have been able to do just that,” said CAA’s head of music and managing partner, Rob Light, in a statement.
The agency has offices in New York, London and Beijing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day