- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A bomb squad was called to CAA headquarters in Century City on Wednesday.
The agency received instructions to evacuate, a receptionist told The Hollywood Reporter.
At 1:30 pm, authorities were informed by a call from Deutsche Bank that there was a suspicious package delivered by FedEx on the ninth floor of the building, said Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson Nuria Vanegas. The package was on the opposite side of the building from CAA.
The entire building, located at 2000 Avenue of the Stars, was evacuated. The immediate area surrounding the building was also closed off.
In addition to CAA, the building houses several Hollywood law firms and businesses as well as a popular screening room.
A bystander shot the following video of police response, showing multiple vehicles in front of the building.
Bomb squad arriving at CAA Los Angeles. I’m guessing client upset at their deal? Hope it’s not serious! pic.twitter.com/sy4KxA0DMP
— Baratunde (@baratunde) August 19, 2015
More to come.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day