- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CAA has elevated motion picture business affairs executive Roger Batchelder to lead its newly created Strategic Client Advisory Group, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The veteran, who in his previous capacity oversaw deal analysis, data analytics and trend forecasting for the motion picture department, will report to CFO Jim Burtson and Motion Picture Group co-head Risa Gertner. The Strategic Client Advisory Group is a team of execs who will design and implement deal structures for clients across multiple platforms.
Batchelder joined CAA from MGM Studios exactly 20 years ago, and was a consultant at Price Waterhouse before that.
“Roger has a cutting-edge understanding of the deal landscape,” CAA president Richard Lovett said Tuesday in a statement. “He is able to use his information to understand the moment and the next opportunities in a quickly changing marketplace. In this expanded role, Roger’s exceptional expertise and strategic insights will further enhance and support the agency’s efforts to maximize deals on behalf of our clients.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day