- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CAA has rebranded You’re Up, its annual networking event for emerging diverse leaders, as CAA Amplify: Next Gen.
The new moniker unifies the program, which will be held for the fourth time on Saturday at the agency’s Century City headquarters, with CAA Amplify, the two-day multicultural business summit that drew top names in entertainment, sports, tech and other industries for a successful inaugural convening in June.
“Our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends far beyond the walls of our agency,” CAA executive Ruben Garcia said Tuesday in a statement. “This event builds upon the great momentum from CAA Amplify, focusing on the next generation of remarkable leaders across various industries, helping to accelerate their professional and personal growth and build meaningful relationships that we hope will lead to new business opportunities.”
This year’s invite-only attendees will hear from speakers and panelists including Enso co-founder Sebastian Buck, Mayfield Fund partner Tim Chang, chef Roy Choi, The Good Wife and Being Mary Jane writer Erica Shelton Kodish, Everything, Everything director Stella Meghie, former astronaut and NFL player Leland Melvin, Warner Chappell Music CEO and chairman Jon Platt and i am OTHER chief creative officer Mimi Valdes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day