- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Scott Caan will lead the cast of Fox’s Brett Ratner-directed comedy pilot “Cop House,” Michelle Trachtenberg will co-star on NBC’s drama pilot “Mercy,” Josh Charles has joined CBS’ drama pilot “The Good Wife,” and Colin Egglesfield and Stephanie Jacobsen have been added to the CW’s “Melrose Place.”
On “House,” set at a halfway house for troubled cops, Paradigm-repped Caan will play a champion marksman who suffered a nervous breakdown after his wife left him for his sister.
Also cast in the pilot is Curtiss I’Cook as an intense cop prone to random, violent outbursts.
“Mercy” is about friendship among three nurses, and Trachtenberg will play one of them.
“Wife” centers on a politician’s wife (Julianna Margulies) who gets a job as a junior associate at a top law firm. Charles will play a partner at the firm.
On “Melrose,” Egglesfield, repped by Gersh and Brillstein, will play a surfer working as a sous-chef. Jacobsen will play a medical student moonlighting as a high-end call girl.
In other pilot castings, Tom Riley has landed the fourth lead on ABC’s comedy “No Heroics,” and Catherine Dent has joined NBC’s drama “Day One.” (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day