- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big’s happily ever after (or lack thereof) will play out on the big screen.
After weeks of speculation, Chris Noth has closed a deal to reprise his iconic character from “Sex and the City” in the upcoming feature based on the hit HBO series.
The four stars from the series — Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon — came aboard in early July when the long-gestating feature moved forward after New Line Cinema came on board to finance and distribute it.
Production on the film — written by and to be directed by the series executive producer Michael Patrick King — is slated to begin in September in New York.
Noth stars on NBC’s “Law & Order: Criminal Intent,” which also shoots in New York, and will work on both projects simultaneously.
The series finale of “Sex” ended with Mr. Big flying to Paris to profess his love for Carrie (Parker) and bring her home to New York.
Noth is repped by CAA and Sanders Armstrong Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day