- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Canada’s Touchwood PR, led by former Toronto Film Festival publicity boss Andrea Grau, is expanding into Los Angeles.
Toronto-based Touchwood has opened an L.A. office, to be led by Kevin McLean, former District PR president, with veteran film publicist Kara MacLean as manager. Both worked previously for Touchwood PR north of the border.
Grau launched the Canadian PR firm in 2009 after leaving the Toronto festival as media relations director. “The LA office represents a natural progression for the organization and we are all very excited by the opportunities ahead,” Grau said Tuesday in a statement.
The new LA office will offer PR services to U.S.-based distributors, indie filmmakers, festivals and other entertainment organizations. Touchwood’s current clients include the Toronto Film Festival, Unifrance Films, Pathé International, Fan Expo Canada, Telefilm Canada and Cineplex Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day