- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What’s the most overrated Cannes restaurant?
Most of the restaurants along the Croisette are overrated. The gems can be found in the most unlikely of places, like behind the train station or along an alley.
Do you have an “Only in Cannes” moment?
Duran Duran outing at du Cap. We were whisked away from the Palais and down to du Cap for drinks and conversation with Simon [Le Bon], Nick [Rhodes] and the gang for hours on end.
Have you had any red-carpet drama?
Walking down the red carpet with an A-list lead actress in a film, whose dress was falling apart as we walked, with a very efficient seamstress putting it back together along the way.
What’s your Cannes guilty pleasure?
Oysters at the old port. They just taste fresher than in any other part of the world.
What’s one thing you’d change about your hotel?
Everything. After years of Cannes, I’m still never entirely happy with any of them. But I never learn my lesson.
What’s one thing you won’t travel without?
My amazing wife, because she does all the work.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day