- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
German sales outfit Global Screen has closed multiple deals for two of its 3D animated kids features: the fairy tale mashup The 7th Dwarf and biblically inspired comedy Ooops! Noah is Gone. Both titles sold for Russia and CIS, Latin America, the Middle East and multiple territories in Southeast Asia.
The 7th Dwarf sold to Rekiston Enterprises for Russia, CIS and the Baltic territories, Kino Swiat in Poland and Swen for Latin America. The title also closed for the Middle East, Turkey, Korea and much of Southeast Asia. Universal Pictures will release the 3D cartoon in Germany on September 25.
Ooops! Noah is Gone, which looks at the unlucky animals who didn’t make the cut to get on Noah’s Ark, sold to Barnhill Group for Russia, CIS, and the Baltics; South Korea (Smile Entertainment) and Latin America (Dreamgold Group), among many other deals.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day