- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carmen Chang has joined the board of directors at STX Entertainment.
Currently, Chang is a partner and managing director at one of the world’s largest venture capital firms, NEA.
Prior to her time at NEA, Chang was a partner at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where she led the firm’s burgeoning practice in China, representing major companies including Google, Apple and Facebook.
Chang additionally serves on the board of directors of AAC Technologies Holdings, Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation and Alien Technology, Inc.
“Carmen is a globally recognized expert in corporate governance, mergers, acquisitions and complex financial transactions. Her incredible background and wealth of experience building global businesses will be an enormous benefit to our board as we continue to grow our media company,” said Robert Simonds, STX chairman and CEO.
Chang will join Simonds on the board, as well as David Bonderman, John Zhao, Tracy Cui, Frank Biondi, Tony Vinciquerra and Gigi Pritzker.
STX Entertainment is a fully integrated production, marketing and distribution company. STX recently released their first feature film The Gift, starring Joel Edgerton and Jason Bateman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day