- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former CAA execs Caroline Yim and Zach Iser have joined WME as partners and co-heads of the music department’s hip-hop/R&B team.
Their move comes on the heels of WME hiring music agent Aaron Tanenbaum from CAA in early January.
“Caroline and Zach reflect the future of the music business, having already built an incredible roster of artists through their entrepreneurial approach to client representation,” Scott Clayton, Lucy Dickins and Kirk Sommer, co-heads of WME’s music division, said in a statement.
“We are excited to bring our 25-plus years of combined experience to the innovative and forward-thinking music department at WME led by Scott, Lucy and Kirk,” Yim and Iser added in their own statement.
Yim, who also worked at MCA Records and ICM Partners, and Iser will work alongside fellow co-heads James Rubin and Kevin Shivers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day