- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Cartoon Network Enterprises, the network’s global branding and merchandising arm, announced its first foray into the amusement park distribution channel with a multi-brand deal with KellyToy USA to create plush, sporting goods and novelty items based on Cartoon Network shows including “Ben 10” and “Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends.”
Available in spring 2008 in the U.S. and Canada, the products will be distributed to amusement park game redemption centers, amusement shops and amusement cranes throughout North America.
“As a leader with expertise in this arena, we are thrilled to be working with KellyToy to create quality products that will extend our distribution and offer kids even more ways to interact with their favorite Cartoon Network characters,” said Christina Miller, vp of consumer products.
Other shows included in the deal announced Tuesday at the IAPPA Attractions Expo 2007 in Orlando are “The Grim Adventures of Bill & Mandy”,” Camp Lazlo,” “My Gym Partner is a Monkey,”” Ed, Edd and Eddy” and “The Powerpuff Girls.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day