- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TBS is 4-for-4, lifting the contingency on the last of its four hourlong pilots, “In Security,” after casting Constance Zimmer and Kat Foster as the leads.
Additionally, Malcolm McDowell has been tapped to co-star opposite Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar in one of the network’s other pilots, “Franklin & Bash.”
“Security” hails from comedy feature director Pete Segal and broadcast comedy veteran Ric Swartzlander, who executive produce with Chris Albrecht and Michael Ewing.
It revolves around two sisters (Zimmer, Foster) who take over their father’s private-security business protecting the super-elite while dealing with personal and family issues.
Zimmer (“Entourage”) plays the stronger of the two. She runs the firm until her wayward sister (Foster) arrives and decides to join.
Zimmer is repped by manager David Sweeney and Innovative. Foster’s credits include ” ‘Til Death” and “The Unusuals.”
“Bash” revolves around Jared Franklin (Meyer) and Steven Bash (Gosselaar), lawyers and lifelong friends who, after taking down a white-shoe firm, are recruited by its patriarch (McDowell), a Renaissance man.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day