- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hype House has gone Hollywood.
TikTok breakout Chase Hudson and his creator collective, Hype House, have signed with WME in all areas, including digital, fashion, modeling, music, touring, commercials, film and television and licensing.
Hudson, 17, has more than 9 million followers on the social app TikTok, where his comedy, dancing and lip syncing videos regularly get millions of views. He has more than 14 million followers across TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat.
Hudson and fellow TikToker Thomas Petrou are the founders of the Los Angeles-based Hype House, a two-month-old collab group composed of some of the most popular creators on TikTok. The group has around 20 members — including Charli D’Amelio and Addison Rae — some of whom live together in an L.A. mansion that was recently profiled by The New York Times.
Hudson is managed by Erika Monroe-Williams at The Green Room.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day