- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chuck Woolery is set to host “The Meow Mix Game Show,” a cat-centered competition that will air on GSN on Nov. 15.
The half-hour program, in which cats and humans compete for the chance to win $1 million and earn $100,000 for their local feline-related charity, will put a twist on classic game shows like “The Newlywed Game” and “Jeopardy!”
Owners will be quizzed on general feline knowledge, covering such categories as nutrition, behavior, anatomy and the role of cats in pop culture, as well as interactive challenges where cats and humans must work together to be successful.
Woolery said this represents a first for him.
“In my game show career, I’ve worked with TV stars, film stars, sports figures, legendary musicians and many other contestants,” he said. “Now I’m thrilled to be working with my furry friends — cats. It’s a first for me, and I’m delighted to be partnering with Meow Mix and GSN.”
The show was created by Grand Central Marketing and is exec produced by David Doyle.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day