- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Thomas Haden Church is in final negotiations to star opposite Eddie Murphy in the Paramount Pictures comedy “NowhereLand.”
Karey Kirkpatrick will helm the film, which was penned by Ed Solomon and Chris Matheson. The story centers on a struggling businessman who solves his troubles at work by consulting his 6-year-old daughter and the imaginary world she has created. Church will play Whitefeather, Murphy’s ruthlessly ambitious rival at work.
Lorenzo di Bonaventura is producing through his Paramount-based shingle alongside Solomon.
Ben Cosgrove is shepherding the project for the studio, which has set a Sept. 26, 2008, release date.
Shooting is scheduled to begin next month in Los Angeles.
Church, whose recent credits include the supervillain Flint Marko/Sandman in “Spider-Man 3,” is shooting the Sandra Bullock starrer “All About Steve” for Fox 2000.
He is repped by WMA and attorney Michael Gendler.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day