- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bob Vallone, director and GM at Lark International Multimedia, will be honored as Exhibitor of the Year at the CineAsia convention, taking place Dec. 4-6 in Macau.
A 43-year veteran of the exhibition industry, Vallone is responsible for the oversight and development of cinemas in Hong Kong and China.
He began his career in 1964 as an assistant theater manager in Redding, Calif., working for United Artists Theatres. In 1983, on behalf of UA Theatres, he helped develop a joint-venture partnership with Ira D. Kaye to bring multiplex cinemas to Hong Kong. In 1994, he was promoted to senior vp international operations at UA Theatres.
The award will be presented as part of the Gala Final Night Banquet and Awards Ceremony on Dec. 6 at the Wynn Macau.
CineAsia is produced and managed by the Nielsen Film Group, a division of Nielsen Business Media, the parent company of The Hollywood Reporter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day