- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Drea Clark has been named executive director of the Slamdance Film Festival, set for Jan. 17-25 in Park City.
Clark, who has worked with the festival in numerous capacities since 1998, will oversee the year-round direction and activities of Slamdance, manage all aspects of festival preparation and production and serve as chair of narrative feature competition programming.
“She’s a natural leader, a favorite with staff members and filmmakers and a real visionary who’s able to step back and keep the big picture top of mind, at all times,” festival co-founder and president Peter Baxter said. “She knows where we want Slamdance to go and how to get us there.”
Before joining Slamdance, Clark was executive director of the Music Video Production Assn. She also is a member of the faculty at USC, teaching music video production.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day