- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Star Trek” actor Clifton Collins has joined the cast of NBC’s highly-anticipated fall drama series “The Event.” (Click here to see the trailer.)
Collins will play Thomas, a key player in the show’s secret conspiracy who will come into conflict with the president of the United States (played by Blair Underwood).
The actor has made a slew of guest appearances in TV shows over the years, plus appeared in movies such as “Traffic,” “Capote,” “Crank: High Voltage,” in addition to “Star Trek,” where he played a Romulan villain.
NBC has kept details about “The Event” under wraps, though the network plans to follow in the footsteps of ABC’s “Lost” and screen the entire pilot at Comic-Con next week. “The Event” will debut on NBC on Monday, Sept. 20.
Collins is repped by Kim Callahan at Affirmative Entertainment and attorney David Krintzman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day