- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Darryl Cobbin has landed at 20th Century Fox as executive vp of marketing for the studio.
Cobbin comes over from Boost Mobile where he was chief marketing officer, as well as the Coca-Cola Co., where he was a key figure in building consumer brands for both companies.
Cobbin will report to Fox’s marketing president Tony Sella and Pamela Levine and oversee the studio’s publicity, promotions, media and online/mobile departments. He will also work with Sella and Levine to develop marketing strategies.
“Our department is all about progressive thinking and Darryl is the perfect fit to continue and expand upon the successes achieved by our publicity/promotions, media, online/movie and marketing teams,” said Sella in a statement.
Levine added that Cobbin brings a “unique mix” of marketing expertise across multiple industries, including entertainment, sports, new media and technology.
Cobbin’s first day at Fox is Nov. 26.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day