- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Media giants Comcast Corp. and Time Warner have hired seasoned media and communications veterans to help them get their message out.
Comcast on Friday said it has hired public relations veteran Adam Miller as a senior adviser, and Time Warner on Monday announced the appointment of Richard Siklos as vp, corporate affairs.
“Adam is among the most trusted strategic advisers to senior managements of large corporations, particularly in the media and entertainment industry,” Comcast COO Steve Burke said about Miller, who spent most of his career with the Abernathy MacGregor Group. He was most recently its president.
Siklos was most recently editor-at-large at Fortune from 2007 to 2009 after serving as media correspondent for The New York Times and other positions. He will handle external written communications and advise TW on media matters, reporting to Gary Ginsberg, executive vp, corporate affairs and marketing.
Said Ginsberg: “His breadth and depth of knowledge of our businesses, his strategic thinking and elegant writing style will be tremendous assets to Time Warner.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day