- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kevin Levy has been upped to vp program planning and scheduling for the CW.
Additionally, Justin Rosenblatt has joined CW as director alternative programming.
Levy manages all aspects of scheduling series, movies and specials on The CW’s schedule and serves as the current programming executive on “Friday Night SmackDown!” He reports to CBS’ senior exec vp program operations Kelly Kahl.
Levy most recently worked as director of program planning and scheduling after transitioning to CW from UPN where he had served in the same capacity.
Rosenblatt is involved in the day-to-day production of CW’s current and upcoming reality franchises, including “America’s Next Top Model,” “Beauty and the Geek,” “Crowned: The Mother of all Pageants” and “Farmer Wants a Wife,” as well as the development of new alternative and reality series. He reports to CW’s senior vp alternative programming Jennifer Bresnan as well as CBS Par TV’s executive vp Ghen Maynard.
Rosenblatt joins The CW from MTV2, where he served as senior director, developing and producing several series and original content for various platforms, including “Celebrity Death Match,” Wildboyz,” and “Final Fu.” His resume also includes stints at Anonymous Content and Neal Moritz’s Original Film.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day