- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dan Menzel has been promoted to senior vp cable sales at Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution.
“Dan is a key member of the team and has demonstrated his ability in putting together creative deals that are not just beneficial for Warner Bros., but also his clients,” Tom Cerio, WBDTD’s executive vp cable sales, said in announcing the move Thursday. “His strategic approach has not only made him an extremely successful sales executive but also a trusted adviser to our customers.”
Menzel rejoined Warner Bros. in 2009 from Yahoo Sports, where he was director of national sales. He had worked for Warner Bros. for 10 years, including a stint as head of syndication sales in the Chicago office.
In his new position, Menzel will continue to license Warner Bros. entertainment programming, including TV series, movies, animation and digital productions, to domestic pay TV, premium and basic cable networks and satellite services.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day