- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dan Savage has signed with Creative Artists Agency.
The writer, activist and television personality is best known for his sex advice column, “Savage Love,” which is syndicated throughout North America, Europe and Asia. He is also a TV pundit and frequently appears on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher.
In 2010, Savage and husband Terry Miller created the Internet-based It Gets Better Project, an organization that advocates for and supports LGBT young people who are dealing with harassment over their sexual orientation. It Gets Better Project has been the subject of a popular Google Chrome commercial.
Savage also stars in and executive produces MTV’s Savage U, a relationship and sex advice show. And MTV aired an It Gets Better Project special in February.
Savage is the author of several books, including Savage Love, The Kid: What Happened When My Boyfriend and I Decided to Get Pregnant, and Skipping Towards Gomorrah: The Seven Deadly Sins and the Pursuit of Happiness in America.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day