- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Haddad has been promoted to president of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, which the conglomerate said Tuesday is enjoying its most successful year ever with hit video games like Batman: Arkham Knight, LEGO Jurassic World and Mortal Kombat X.
Haddad will report to Diane Nelson, president of DC Entertainment and of WB Consumer Products, as well as to Ron Sanders, president of WB Worldwide Home Entertainment and Distribution.
In January, Haddad was promoted to executive vp and general manager of WBIE. Prior to that, he was executive vp publishing operations.
Before joining WB in 2013 as senior vp digital publishing, he had been COO of Activision Blizzard’s Guitar Hero franchise, and he has been an executive with Sierra Online, Mattel and Walt Disney.
Haddad will be responsible for all aspects of WBIE’s operations, including publishing, sales, marketing, business development and game production.
“As we look to further our expansion in both mobile and digital, we’ll look to David to help us develop and implement winning strategies,” Nelson said Tuesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day