- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michael Praw and Alden Stoner have been promoted to run the music and film departments of entertainment marketing firm Davie Brown Entertainment.
Praw will serve as executive director, music, at Davie Brown. He had served as director since 2005. Stoner, who had been a director at the agency since 2006, has been promoted to executive director, film, for the agency. In his new role, Praw will continue to grow and develop programs in the music space for the Davie Brown clients. He will also continue to lead the AT&T music program – AT&T blue room – which he has since its inception.
In her new role, Stoner will lead her team in developing innovative ways for brands to engage in a dialogue with consumers via film marketing, including promotional film campaigns, storyline integrations and product placement, branded film content, and other film-based programs in the theatrical, home video, festival and digital arenas.
“Mike and Alden are among the top young entertainment marketing executives in the business,” said Tom Meyer, president of Davie Brown Entertainment. “Their expertise and insight have helped our clients engage their consumers via relevant integrated programs that bring their brands to life and resonate with the audience.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day