- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nicktoons Network GM Keith Dawkins’ position has been expanded to senior vp programming partnerships at Nickelodeon.
In his new role, Dawkins will continue to oversee the daily operations of Nicktoons Network as GM. He also will be responsible for forging creative partnerships and co-productions with nontraditional programming partners while overseeing the international and domestic acquisitions of series, films and shortform programming for Nickelodeon and Nicktoons Network.
Dawkins was named the first GM of Nicktoons Network in 2003. Under his leadership, Nicktoons Network has increased its distribution to 50 million households and became ad-supported in 2005.
He reports to Marjorie Cohn, executive vp development and original programming at Nickelodeon/MTVN Kids and Family Group.
“(Dawkins) has played a crucial role in aligning the Nick and Nicktoons brands, and his understanding of the latest programming trends will bring a wealth of new possibilities to both networks,” Cohn said. “We’re excited to see what he brings to our various lines of business in this expanded role.”
Before joining Nickelodeon, Dawkins held positions at VH1 and Fox News Channel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day