- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Film and TV consultancy, event management and PR agency DDA has launched a new personal representation division.
Operating out of London, the venture will be headed up by Romilly Bowlby, formerly of Premier, ID and Public Eye, who joins DDA’s senior management team as director of personal representation, reporting to CEO Lawrence Atkinson.
“We believe Personal Representation will sit seamlessly alongside our existing services, as we continue to further expand the company’s already extensive offering,” said Atkinson.
“In Romilly, we have found the perfect person to lead the division — a figurehead respected throughout the industry, and firmly in tune with the cultural ethos here at DDA. We’re hugely excited to see her put her ambitious plans into place over the coming years.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Writers Guild of America