- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Endeavor has hired former American Express branding exec Deborah Curtis as chief marketing officer for On Location, the premium hospitality firm it acquired in Jan. 2020 for around $660 million.
In her new role, Curtis will continue to fold On Location into Endeavor and driving marketing for the company as it stages bespoke experiences for consumers and corporate clients around big events in sports, music, fashion and entertainment.
That includes curated hospitality, ticket and travel packages, live and virtual event production with official partners like the NFL, NCAA, PGA of America, and the United States Tennis Association, among others, as consumers are invited to engage and interact with a business in a real-world situation.
Endeavor is looking to integrate its own agencies like WME and IMG and its celebrity clients into On Location, in addition to partner brands like UFC, New York Fashion Week and the Miami Open.
Curtis comes to On Location, which originally was a part of the NFL, from American Express, where she most recently served as vp and head of global brand and product experience across entertainment, sports, premier events, digital commerce and the arts.
The NFL remains a minority shareholder in On Location.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day