- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO — Bolstering its international sales force, Canadian family shows producer Decode Entertainment said Monday that it has promoted Josh Scherba to director of sales, and hired Romanian TV executive Lara Ilie to sell its titles in the Central and Eastern European markets.
Toronto-based Decode said that Scherba, a six-year veteran with the producer, has previously secured sales from the Asian, Latin American and Nordic markets.
He will now report to Decode’s vp distribution, Domique Bazay, as will Ilie, who joins from Romania’s CME Pro TV, where she was acquisitions manager for Acasa TV.
Ilie was a sales executive at CME Media Pro Pictures and a one-time acquisitions executive for Romanian Television.
Decode, a division of Halifax-based DHX Media, is best known for its live-action series “The Latest Buzz” and “Naturally Sadie” and cartoons “Chop Socky Chooks” and “Franny’s Feet.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day