- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The DGA and the AMPTP reached a tentative deal after about three weeks of negotiations, but the rest of the town will have to wait a little longer to learn the details: the guild announced only that the details would be disclosed “once the agreement has been submitted to the Guild’s National Board for approval at a special board meeting scheduled for Wednesday, December 8.”
After that approval, the new three-year deal would go to the membership for ratification, if past practice is a guide. The return deadline for ballots has not been disclosed or decided, but would presumably be in January.
The SAG and AFTRA boards have approved their tentative agreements and will send them out for ratification with a return deadline in January.
The current SAG, AFTRA and DGA contracts expire on June 30, 2011. The WGA contract expires two months earlier, on May 1, but no talks have been scheduled yet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day