- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Victoria Beckham, Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan and Robin Williams are among the stars set to present “golden popcorn” trophies at the 2007 MTV Movie Awards.
Other famous faces expected at the June 3 ceremony include Jessica Biel, Mandy Moore, Bruce Willis and John Krasinski, MTV announced Monday.
They will join previously announced presenters Samuel L. Jackson, Jessica Alba, John Travolta and Shia LaBeouf. Sarah Silverman will host the show, which is to feature performances by Amy Winehouse, Rihanna and Jay-Z.
Among the films vying for top honors are “300,” “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest,” “Blades of Glory,” “The Devil Wears Prada” and “Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.”
Fans can vote for their favorites online and by text message. The 2007 MTV Movie Awards will air live from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day