- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Walt Disney Pictures has pre-emptively acquired “All About Adam,” a spec script by Alan Schoolcraft and Brent Simons, for Scott Rudin to produce.
Details are being kept under wraps, but the script is known to be a romantic comedy.
Kristin Burr will oversee the project for Disney.
This is the second project in as many weeks that Rudin has set up at Disney, where he is based. Rudin is producing the Matt Lieberman-penned family comedy “The Pet” with Craig Perry. He also is producing “Special Topics in Calamity Physics,” which the “Half Nelson” team of Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden have just boarded to adapt for Miramax (HR 5/31).
Schoolcraft and Simons wrote the superhero sendup spec “Master Mind,” which is set up at DreamWorks with Ben Stiller and Stuart Cornfeld producing via their Red Hour Films banner. The pair, who just penned a relaunched version of “Small Soldiers” for DreamWorks, are repped by ICM and Brian Lutz Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day