- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disney on Monday announced expanded distribution and sales responsibilities for a trio of company execs.
TV studio topper Janice Marinelli will lead a new unit orchestrating sales of Disney’s film and TV content across all home-entertainment and television platforms. Senior vp digital strategies Jason Brenek will oversee a similar unit for international in-home sales.
Lori MacPherson, exec vp/general manager of home entertainment, has been tapped to supervise global product management of the studio’s packaged and digital media releases. The mandate covers content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, DreamWorks, ABC, ABC Family and Disney Channels.
“As we continue to respond to changing consumer behavior, we have realigned our distribution organization to be more integrated, global and holistic, taking into account the entire life cycle of our films around the world,” studio distribution president Bob Chapek said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day