- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Walt Disney has picked up “Yosemite Three,” a comedy with Tim Allen attached to star from scribes Michael Carnes and Josh Gilbert. Allen also will produce via his Boxing Cat Prods. along with David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman of Mandeville Films.
While plot details are being kept under wraps, it is understood to be a three-hander corporate retreat comedy.
The deal is said to be in the high six figures.
Matthew Weaver is exec producing.
Kristin Burr and Todd Murata are overseeing for Disney.
Mandeville’s upcoming productions include Paramount’s “The Fighter,” a boxing flick starring Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg. The company also is in production on “The Heaven Project,” an indie drama starring Paul Walker.
Allen last starred in the Disney hit “Wild Hogs,” which has grossed almost $160 million dollars domestically. He is repped by WMA, Messina/Baker Entertainment and Ziffren Brittenham.
Carnes and Gilbert wrote “Mr. Woodcock,” starring Billy Bob Thornton and Seann William Scott. The duo is repped by WMA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day