- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
HONG KONG — Industry veteran Nicholas Wodtke has been hired as Disney-ABC International Television’s Asia Pacific vice president of business strategy and development and new media.
Wodtke was previously CEO of producer and distributor Snap TV. Before that he was senior vice president of interactive television at Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment and before that he held roles at Taiwan cable channel Super Television, Sony’s AXN and at Sony Pictures’ Motion Picture Finance group structuring joint venture financing for Columbia Pictures’ movie slate.
Based in Hong Kong, he will report to Rob Gilby, Disney TV’s Asia Pacific senior vice president and managing director. “We see amazing growth potential and new business opportunities across the region fueled by the rapid evolution of digital technologies. We are aggressively pursuing digital media opportunities,” Gilby said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day