- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nicole Marostica has joined the Disney PR team, taking on the title of vp publicity. She will serve as a publicity lead across select Disney and Lucasfilm titles.
Marostica comes to Disney from Warner Bros., where she spent four years as vp unscripted and alternative television. In her new role, she will report to Michelle Sewell, executive vp global publicity, whose team handles publicity for all theatrical and streaming titles, spanning Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm and 20th Century Studios.
Before Warners, Marostica worked at ABC Entertainment as director of communications. She served as the network’s alternative and specials team leader, overseeing communications efforts on behalf of the Oscars, the CMA Awards, the Billboard Music Awards and the American Music Awards. Her campaign credits for ABC included Desperate Housewives, Nashville, Criminal Minds, Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s Agent Carter.
Marostica joined The Walt Disney Co. in 2000, serving as a manager of media relations for Disney Channel. Earlier, she oversaw publicity campaigns for the Showtime Network, and she began her career as a publicity assistant at Turner Entertainment Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Writers Guild of America