- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kathryn Kranhold has joined the Walt Disney Company as Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications.
Kranhold will help develop communications strategies for various initiatives, including legal matters, financial reporting, corporate reputation management and executive communications. She will report to Zenia Mucha, executive vice president of Corporate Communications.
“Kathryn’s professional experiences in both communications and journalism make her an excellent addition to our team,” said Mucha.
Kranhold’s journalism experience comes from her 12 years as a writer for the Wall Street Journal. In the late 90s, she was part of the team covering California’s energy crisis and Enron Corp.’s rise and fall. She began her journalism career with The Hartford Courant.
Kranhold previously worked for the Brunswick Group, where she worked with clients on crisis, litigation and financial communications. Prior to that, she was with Sard Verbinnen & Co. advising clients on corporate and financial communications.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day