- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW DELHI — Disney-ABC International Television Asia Pacific has concluded a multi-year deal with leading Indian broadcaster Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. for a selection of top ABC live action shows.
The multi-year deal includes titles such as “Private Practice,” “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Brothers and Sisters,” which will on Zee’s English entertainment channels Zee Studio and Zee Cafe.
“We are committed to working deeper and closer with the right local partners to grow the industry in India and provide consumers with the best entertainment experience,” said DAIT APAC senior VP and MD Rob Gilby.
ZEEL business head and senior VP Sujay Kutty added, “Over the past few years, we have shared an excellent partnership with Disney for some of the best content. With the current multi-year deal, for the first time Zee Café will acquire first-run content from Disney.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day