- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disneyland on Tuesday laid out several details about the theme park resort reopening later this month.
Among the key details were the hours of operation, which for now (for both Disneyland and California Adventure) will be 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., according to the theme park’s official blog.
Disneyland, shuttered since March of last year, will welcome back guests beginning April 30, albeit in a largely reduced capacity. Those who want to visit the theme park (for the moment only in-state guests are allowed) must have both a ticket and a reservation.
The theme park reservation system will launch at 8 a.m. on April 12. At that time, guests who already have valid theme park tickets may begin making park reservations. Theme park ticket sales will resume at 8 a.m. on April 15 and then those guests may make reservations.
Guests with Park Hopper tickets may choose, pending availability, which theme park to start their day with and then will be able to visit the other park beginning at 1 p.m. that day, the park’s blog post stated. Multi-day tickets will require separate park reservations for each day.
Disneyland has instituted several new health and safety measures for the reopening. Masks and temperature checks will be required, along with social distancing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day