- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dan Donahue has been promoted to the newly created position of COO at ICM.
Since the July 2006 acquisition of Broder Webb Chervin Silbermann, Donahue has served as executive vp at ICM. As COO, his responsibilities will expand to include the oversight of business affairs, human resources, facilities, IT and finance.
“Dan’s expertise and leadership have been invaluable to the successful integration of BWCS and ICM,” ICM chairman and CEO Jeffrey Berg and president Chris Silbermann said.
Donahue began his agency career at BWCS in 1998 as a business affairs executive, rising to COO and partner before the agency’s acquisition by ICM. Before joining BWCS, Donahue was an attorney specializing in corporate transactions and FCC law at Hogan & Hartson in Washington.
The move comes amid a series of reorganizational changes at ICM, which announced last month that Ed Limato no longer serves as the agency’s co-president. Terms of Limato’s departure are currently the subject of an arbitration hearing that began last week and is expected to conclude this week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day