- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Robert J. Dowling, former editor-in-chief and publisher of The Hollywood Reporter, is teaming with event management company Unicomm to launch the 3-D Entertainment Summit.
Focused on the 3-D film, video gaming and home entertainment markets, the summit is designed to address the long- and short-term business strategies affecting the emerging marketplace.
DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg is scheduled to deliver the opening remarks at the Dec. 1-2 event at the Beverly Hilton.
Plans call for a three-track conference program that would feature more than 20 sessions and 50 speakers. Breakout forums would cover strategic business issues in technology, content production/postproduction and playback and distribution.
A showcase area will allow tech and service vendors to meet with industry stakeholders to discuss business, demonstrate products and build partnerships. (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day