- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
British actor Dan Stevens has signed with WME.
Stevens stars on Downton Abbey, the British television drama that airs stateside on PBS. Stevens plays Matthew Crawley, the presumptive heir to the Grantham estate.
Jullian Fellowes‘ period drama, set on the fictional estate of Downton Abbey in the Yorkshire region of England, is currently in its second season.
In January, Downton Abbey took home the 2012 Golden Globe for best miniseries.
Stevens is currently filming Summer in February, an independent film that also stars Dominic Cooper and Emily Browning; Stevens is executive producing the project.
He recently completed shooting Amy Heckerling‘s Vamps, which also stars Alicia Silverstone, Richard Lewis and Sigourney Weaver.
Stevens is represented by Julian Belfrage Associates in the U.K.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day